- Grey trousers (tailored shorts in the summer)
- Plain navy tracksuit (winter)
- Grey pinafore dress/skirt
- White T-Shirt with school badge
- Plain white, black, navy blue or grey socks. Tights can be grey or navy blue.
- Plimsolls (Reception - Year 2)
- Yellow checked dresses (summer term only)
|Other Items available via Smarty's: |
- Warm coat (during cold weather)
- Black shoes only (no heels), no boots.
May we remind parents :
- Hijabs are accepted as part of the school uniform to meet the needs of our families who follow Islam. If worn, these will be in school colours (yellow, white or navy)
- Hair accessories should be practical for school, neutral or in school colours. Hair style and colour should be appropriate for school. No tram lines or patterns.
- Jogging bottoms are welcome to supplement PE kit but do not replace trousers or skirts.
- Earrings if worn should be plain studs.
- No other jewellery other than a watch is acceptable, unless it is faith related and a parent has specified this.
- Nail varnish is not to be worn.
- Please ensure all items of uniform are clearly named.
All uniform can be purchased at Smarty's.