Children had tea, biscuits and with puppets shared thoughts about school so far this year...
What makes me happiest in school?
* PE - with Mr Morgan;
* Maths – Times tables, adding, take away, division;
* Music - Mrs Miller we get to play musical instruments;
* ‘I like the routines of table tests’.
* Art – sketching sculptures. I like everything – there’s harder challenges this year!
What excites me about learning?
* At my old school: - Didn’t do Beacon Pupil and we didn’t go to the cinema for good attendance;
* Bigger playground to play ball games here. 3 playgrounds here.
* Kingfisher Island;
* Wonder Days – we see animals;
* Iain Green comes to help us photograph;
* I like dressing up – Star Wars!
How will I be braver in my Learning?
* To not give up and think more.
* Always choose harder challenge.
* Carrying my own stuff into school – not need Mum to do it!
What makes me unsure/worried at Howe Dell?
* Hard questions on the carpet and at the table;
* ‘I worry if I am a bit late in the mornings’; I feel: - embarrassed to go in when everyone’s settled - sad I will miss Attendance Award.