WALL ART FINAL DESIGN AGREED!
This was as a result of wide consultation and passionate views!
We have opted for black and white figures for Route 4, with adaption of girl gymnast on left hand side on beam.
The Senior Leadership Team have deliberated at length and agreed:
- We took into account a large majority of votes 205 rather than 118 for black and white option. These were the 2 most popular options.
- Following comments and suggestions, we have used preferred silhouettes, lower border and font.
- We have considered suggestions from Route 1 and 3 as to preferred options in the detail of the final design.
- We have also considered that some staff raised concern with the scale of the wall colour may be over stimulating for our children with special needs and sensitivity to this, including autism.
- The staff everyone agreed was the most important aspect of the design, which remains a focus with black and white figures, but loses impact with multi coloured design.
- The curtains and colour scheme of school logo and uniform to avoid clashes.